Independent Study Program
Eaton Academy custom designs SACS/CASI accredited Independent Study programs to help individual students take the high school courses they need for graduation. These courses are available at times that fit the student's schedule and can be taken in a one-to-one setting with an instructor, in our Mentor Program, or via in home sessions. Tuition varies according to the type of program the student selects. Students may enroll in a single class, or they may create a complete high school program with Independent Study. These programs are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS/CASI) and the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC).
Our Customized Model of Education:
Eaton Academy serves students who benefit from a more customized model of education, designed to meet their personal needs. With its individualized and flexible approach to education, Eaton Academy is uniquely qualified to address the following:
- Acceleration and Remediation
- Learning Disabilities and Differences
- Academic Challenges
- Processing Difficulties
- Aspergers; Children on the Autism Spectrum
- ADHD/ADD/Attention Issues
- Anxiety/Self-Esteem Issues
- Flexible Scheduling Needs
Eaton Academy incorporates innovative technology throughout its programs and curriculum to complement the multisensory approach to academic excellence.
- Courses for credit are available in all disciplines:
English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, the Arts, and Foreign Language.
- The structured, individualized sessions are scheduled at the student's convenience:
during the day, after school, in the evening, and on weekends.
- The student-to teacher ratio is one-to-one, with highly qualified instructors. Small group classes are also available in the Mentor Program.
- The college prep curriculum is supported by an extensive choice of resources and follows an open enrollment policy.
- Academic tutoring for students enrolled in other schools is available in all disciplines on an hourly basis.
Independent Study Program (Tutorial) Costs:
|Per Half Credit:||$350|
|Per On-site Tutorial Hour:||$65|
|Per Mentor Hour (optional):||$45|
|Per Study Period (optional):||$25|
|Application Fee for International Students:||$350|