Our High School Program is for students in Grades 9 through 12.
This SACS/CASI accredited high school program offers a college prep curriculum with a 5:1 overall student-to-teacher ratio. Knowing that all students process information in their own way, teachers employ multifaceted strategies and accommodations to meet the students’ individual academic needs. Students pursue a challenging academic curriculum in a setting designed to help them realize their potential and reach future goals.
The program consistently emphasizes the use of technology; experiential, project-based learning; and the application of critical thinking skills. This approach results in effective, independent study habits. The teachers and administrators carefully monitor student performance and update parents on a regularly scheduled basis. A homework period is included in each student’s daily schedule. Extra-curricular activities reflect student interests and have included basketball, golf, running, tennis, bowling, and scuba diving.
Our Customized Model of Education:
Eaton Academy serves students who benefit from a more customized model of education, designed to meet their personal needs. With its individualized and flexible approach to education, Eaton Academy is uniquely qualified to address the following:
- Acceleration and Remediation
- Learning Disabilities and Differences
- Academic Challenges
- Processing Difficulties
- Aspergers; Children on the Autism Spectrum
- ADHD/ADD/Attention Issues
- Anxiety/Self-Esteem Issues
- Flexible Scheduling Needs
Eaton Academy incorporates innovative technology throughout its programs and curriculum to complement the multisensory approach to academic excellence.
- 5:1 overall student-to-teacher ratio, with highly qualified and certified instructors.
- Teachers deliver the college prep curriculum in a structured, customized, and closely monitored manner.
- Extensive resources & field experiences support a multisensory classroom environment.
- All instruction features networked technology and Internet access.
- Athletics and extra curricular activities are designed to reflect individual student interests, schedules, and talents.
- Networked laptop technology
High School Program Costs:
High School Program Costs
|Application Fee for International Students:||$350|
|International Student Fee:||$3,000|