On This Page...
Today’s world of unprecedented stress and options makes a quality education of even greater importance than it has been in the past. The individualized care and attention students receive at Eaton Academy provide them with the safe and personalized academic environment they need to thrive.
Donations from families and individuals like you permit Eaton Academy to offer the financial assistance some students need in order to attend our school.
Donations to Eaton Academy can be made either to the general fund or to benefit a specific student.
How To Donate
There are 3 ways you can make your donation:
Donate by Check
Please make your check payable to “Eaton Academy”. Please print “Donation” (and the student’s name if the donation is to benefit a specific student) in the memo section of the check. Mail your check to:
1000 Old Roswell Lakes Parkway
Roswell, GA 30076
Donate through Venmo
Our Venmo username: @Eaton-Academy
In the “What’s it for?” comments box, please enter “Donation”. If the donation is to benefit a specific student, please enter the student’s name.
Donate by Credit Card
You can donate to Eataon Academy by credit card using our Online Student Payments (“OSP”) portal.
- Visit the Donations section of Eaton’s Online Student Payments Portal.
- Select either Gift or Recurring Donation.
- If the donation is to benefit a specific student, please enter the student’s name in the “Description” box. Then…
- For a one-time gift, enter the donation amount in the “Price” box and click “Add to Cart”.
- For a recurring donation, enter the donation amount in the “Price” box, select your payment cycle, tick the authorization checkbox, and click “Add to Cart”.
- Sign In or Create Account:
- If you are ALREADY a current user of the OSP portal, sign in.
- If you are NOT a current user of the OSP portal, create an account (including your credit card information), then sign in.
- You will then be able to proceed to Checkout.
Donate through GaSSO
Georgia’s Qualified Education Expense Tax Credit (QEETC) allows residents to donate funds to a Student Scholarship Organization in the name of a particular school. Eaton Academy currently works with GaSSO (Georgia Student Scholarship Organization).
Donations through the QEETC reduce the Georgia taxes of individual/couple/business by a dollar-for-dollar amount. In that way the tax credit is better than a deduction.
Donation limits are:
- $1,000.00 for an individual
- $2,500.00 for a married couple
- $10,000.00 for S-Corporations
- 75% of GA tax liability for C-Corporations
Please visit the GaSSO Web site for more information and for the necessary form.
Thank you for your generosity!
Note: Eaton Academy is not a non-profit organization. Donations are not tax deductible.
Click a thumbnail image to view gallery.