Eaton Academy is an accredited academic institution that customizes education programs to meet the needs of individual students. We focus on the identification of learning styles, the use of state-of-the-art resources, and the implementation of specific STEAM-oriented strategies and activities. This approach enables students to earn the credits they need to graduate with a college prep diploma.
What is an I-20?
Students from around the world come to the United States to obtain a world-class education. United States Immigration issues special student visas precisely for this purpose, but they are reserved for prospective students who have already secured acceptance to an American school that has been approved by DHS to issue the I-20. This form is the precursor to obtaining an F-1 student visa.
An I-20 certifies that the applicant:
- Is an eligible student
- Meets Eaton Academy‘s admissions requirements
- Plans to pursue a full course of study
- Has proven to have the funds to study and live in the United States without working illegally or suffering from poverty
An I-20 can be issued only after a student has been accepted to Eaton Academy.
Why Should an International Student Choose Eaton Academy?
Eaton Academy offers education solutions for international students looking to come to Georgia under a student visa while living with a relative or guardian. Such students would benefit from all that Eaton Academy has to offer:
- 5:1 overall student-to-teacher ratio
- Customized Curriculum
- State-of-the-Art Resources
- A Caring and Knowledgeable Staff
- Flexible Scheduling
- Tutorial Support
- A Quiet, Safe Environment
- SACS/CASI Accreditation