Where has the time gone?
I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is here, and first semester will soon be over.
By the end of the week, your child will be bringing home an information/sign-up sheet (please note it is double sided) for our 6th Annual International Luncheon. This is a wonderful event which gives families the opportunity to bring in and share a dish that is special to them. We always look forward to sampling these family favorites. Our luncheon this year will be held on Thursday, December 9 @ 11:00. Please refer to the flyer for more information. As always, participation in this event is optional.
Mid-quarter grades will be available sometime on November 20th. Please log on to the parent portal on our website and key in your username and password.
Be on the lookout for Enrichment forms, arriving in your Friday Folders on December 3rd. These forms will have afterschool offerings for second semester. Completed forms with payments will be accepted from December 6th until January 4th. The sooner we receive the forms, the sooner we can prepare activity schedules. Thanks for your help with this.
We wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving Holiday. Eaton Academy will be closed all next week (Nov 22-26) and will reopen on November 29th.
December/January Dates at a Glance
- December 3: Enrichment Forms will be coming home
- December 9: International Luncheon @11:00
- December 13-16: Mid-term Exams for select Pods (Please refer to individualized classroom newsletters for schedules)
- December 17: Reports Cards
- December 20-31: Winter Holiday
- January 3: Teacher Work Day (no classes)
- January 4: Classes resume; Last day to submit Enrichment Forms
- January 17: MLK Day (no classes)