From the President:
“Eaton Academy serves students who benefit from a more customized model of education designed to meet their personal needs.” Those personal needs are academic, social, emotional and physical.
Welcome back to BEST in 2017! Before the holidays we focused on “B” for Befriend only those that bring out the BEST in you by completing several different types of activities that were auditory, visual, and kinesthetic/tactile. They were designed to help you analyze how you excel in your natural talents and how you prefer to learn information.
Next, here are activities designed to focus on “E” for Excel in your natural talents.
Highlight in yellow if the activity/task/strategy (verb is highlighted in red) is auditory, visual, and kinesthetic/tactile. These strategies will help you practice how to excel in your natural talents. Document your answers in your three-ring binder.
Ask yourself these questions? Document your answers.
- What are your natural talents?
- How has one of your natural talents motivated you to make a choice in your life?
- Was that a positive experience in your life?
Complete these tasks.
- List five of your talents. K/T
- Prioritize verbally or on paper in order of enjoyment-1 being your favorite and the one that gives you the most joy. A and K/T
- Draw a scene or picture or take a picture of you doing that talent. K/T