Attention Parents of Metro Atlanta Public School Children:
To help working parents during the pandemic, we have established a COVID Academic Support Program for public school students whose schools are conducting online learning.
Students come to our facility with their own computers, and Eaton staff members support them as they work through their districts’ e-Learning programs.
With school systems going exclusively online, we know that working parents cannot keep their jobs and at the same time be at home to support their children with their virtual learning platforms.
For less than the cost of daycare, Eaton Academy can help.
How the Eaton COVID Academic Support Program Works
- In our small group setting, students can maintain social distancing and settle in comfortably to do their school work.
- Our teachers will facilitate the students’ learning by keeping them focused on their computers, minimizing distractions, answering questions, and directing them to follow their online teachers’ instructions.
- Students in the COVID Academic Support Program remain enrolled in their existing schools and complete assignments coming from those schools.
- Our staff supervises the students and helps them stay in tune with their online instruction.
- Eaton Academy does not provide course material or maintain grades. While we are supporting these students and providing them an academic setting to keep up with their schooling, their parents will be able to go to work with peace of mind.
- All of Eaton’s COVID-19 safety practices, policies, and protocols apply to the COVID Academic Support Program. See our COVID-19 Plan for Fall 2020:
- 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Grades Served:
Aftercare and Early Drop-off are available for additional fees
Apply for the COVID Academic Support Program
If you have questions, email Margie Cohan, Director of Admissions.