From the President:
“Eaton Academy serves students who benefit from a more customized model of education designed to meet their personal needs.” Those personal needs are academic, social, emotional and physical.
In previous blogs we introduced “B” for Befriend only those that bring out the BEST in you, “E” for Excel in your natural talents, and “S” for Set Goals and do something every day to achieve them. Lastly, it’s time to continue your journey of being your “Potential BEST” by engaging in the following activities specifically designed to meet your personal needs. “T” for Treat others with the same level of respect you expect from others.
Treat others with the same level of respect that you expect from others. Motivate yourself to treat others with respect and be a positive person.
Activities, strategies, interventions, and accommodations:
Auditory: A Visual: V Kinesthetic/Tactile: K/T
Ask yourself these questions. Document your answers.
- How do you talk to others?
- What is the tone in your voice?
- Do you say positive or negative things to them?
- Do you use humor or sarcasm?
- What was the last positive or negative thing you said to a friend?
- What is body language?
- Why is it important to watch the body language of others?